Bill Verification is a valid support while controlling costs of multi-site companies. It allows to elaborate invoicing of bills according to
prices arranged with the provider of the service, and it allows the complete control of possible differences with the arranged price.
Through the Bill Verification Module is furthermore possible to:
- import invoicing data from an electronic format or energy meters.
- Compare the invoiced costs with the simulated costs based on recorded consumption, generating alarm messages in case of data discrepancy.
Why to choose Bill Verification?
- Safe and efficient control
It detects and points out possible mistakes from providers.
- Costs reduced
It controls possible invoicing mistakes and it allows to avoid all exceeding invoices and to forecast possible overspendings.
- Importing speed
It makes possible to import consumption data and invoices, and it makes the process of management and control of all energetic invoices of the company automatic.
- Guided operation’s management
It is a graphic interface easy and intuitive, which follows the logic flow of all processes and helps the user while using it.
- 3 type of comparison
- Invoiced price - arranged price;
- Invoiced consumption – effective consumption;
- Invoiced consumption – time series.