Through the creation of consumption’s scenery, Budget Control allows the plan of the energy application according to the request of frequency
(daily, weekly, monthly, or per year) and the following control of that. Any mistakes from the ideal model or consumption will be classified by their
cause (internal management causes, external causes, energetic inefficiency).
Whom is Budget Control thought for?
- For industries: By interfacing with production plans, this module is necessary to define the need of energy in order to monitor periodically the objective of consumption and the definition of the annual budget.
- For supply’s services’ society: this module can be a real asset, essential to be able to plan the need of energy of users and keep costs controlled.
Why to choose Budget Control?
- Increasing of productivity
Planning the amount of budget which may be used it will be possible to have a larger view of your own enterprise, managing sources and increasing productivity.
- Decreasing of costs
It allows to plan efficiently the energetic budget of your own enterprise, based on real consumptions.
- Compatibility and easy integration
This module interfaces with companies’ counters, obtaining rapidly reports about the control of consumptions.
- Guided operation’s management
It is a graphic interface easy and intuitive, which follows the logic flow of all processes and helps the user while using it.
- Alert function
Thanks to the “alert” function of the Budget Control Module, it is possible to create and personalize warnings and signals related to any deviation.
- Gathering of deviations
It provides an automatic comparison of consumptions data and forecasted data, gathering and it points out any deviation from forecasted budget.
Once deviations have been gathered, it will be possible to create catalogues which will be organized according to the cause (internal, external or due to an energetic inefficiency).